Sign in to follow this  
George

The Skribblerz Stones 6

The finished game has been uploaded for a final test. If you'd like to run through again Lakota, let me know and I'll send you the download link in PM. The jumps room is easy now.

:thumbsup:

Beta testing is almost complete for my Stonez level. Once it's done and dusted, I'll file it away in the master Stonez package, make my backups, and get on with something else. Looking forward to cracking on with Jungle Ruins 6 and the next Imprisoned Spirits adventure.

Any other progress reports from anyone?

There are no time issues, we simply release when we're all finished.

About 75% done with the main area building,   then I have to insert some more gameplay,   that is what I am struggling with the most on this one.

• Like 2

Exploration is good gameplay. Most of the TR1 levels were all about exploration, and they were brilliant.

• Like 1

Sorry Guys, I wasn't around for a while, another issue with my back, I had another surgery in january, in fact the eithgh, and lately I had to stay lied down for three weeks watching only television and dvd, so I wasn't able to open the level editor, even not my computer. I Don't know yet when I will be able to build again or even play on my computer.

You're still having problems with your back? That's not so good. I remember you had problems before but I had no idea you still had problems. I have a friend here with back problems as well, we go gold panning together. He broke his back in an accident a long time ago and his back is riveted together with steel plates. The plates have moved and he has pain in his neck and shoulders. He can hardly move some days. Other days he's fine. I hope the surgery works this time mate.

:yes:

And don't worry about The Skribblerz Stones project, there is no time limit, we release when we're ready to release, whenever that is.

Finally  I finished the puzzle in the first half of the Library in Venice,   (it was a time consuming build),  but there is more to do in the library after that.  I think I have the whole level pieced together in my head with about 25% left to do.  Making progress!!:D

• Like 1

Time consuming is good, when you have time. I find that through the winter is a good time for me to build. If it's really miserable and wet and cold outdoors, a few hours in the Editor whiles away the day most agreeably. Must say, I am looking forward to a new adventure in Venice.