Sign in to follow this  
George

The Skribblerz Stones 6

This will be the official Skribbz Stones 6 public forum for chatting about the project and showing off screenshots that don't give away too many spoilers. Who's in? Hands up if you're a part of it. We can kick it off as soon as we have at least 4 or 5 builders.

TRNG Version

As there will only be one exe in the download package, it's safer to build a team project all using the same version of the NGLE. No FLEP or TREP, just 1.2.2.7. If we all build and test our levels using 1.2.2.7, we won't risk bugs sneaking in. That can happen if we're building using different versions and then play the game with an untested exe.

Builders

Rufierto
GeorgeMac
Lakota
KitKat

Audio Slots

Rufierto 20-29 + 105
GeorgeMac 30-39 + 106
Lakota 40-49 + 107
KitKat 50-59 + 108

Skribblerz Stone Final Pickup

Download it here

stones6.jpg.2fd1bdf16fd5a8e7750719b459efd3e1.jpg

• Like 1

I have a project I started and never finished , that was looking good,  I may convert that to SS6.   It would be a Venice level.  I always wanted to do a Venice level.:icando:

• Like 1

That sounds perfect. I would think another Imprisoned Spirits level might be popular, and it would be fun working with that old guide again. It would certainly be a fun place to revisit.

• Like 1

Thought I'd dig out a WAD, samples, scripts and a TGA file, do a bit of work and have a look in game. It's kinda good to be back.

rebirth.jpg.41f79456a0526cf333255d69f0a5b893.jpg

• Like 1

Love the colors there!    Good to hear your having fun at it again.   It does not look like you lost a step.:yes:

• Like 1

I think Dutchy was right, it's a bit like riding a bike, it soon comes back. I have no plans to do anything fancy with scripts or room geometry, never was much into that stuff, just ambience and gameplay.

• Like 1

I am looking forward to getting out of the jungle. It will be nice to have basic geometry and texturing again. 9_9  I am into scripting now, and have a couple of interesting uses of variables in Pacific too.

• Like 1

Three of us now with Lakota, and Raider X is thinking about it. I wonder if Aza has seen this yet?

:D

• Like 1