Sign in to follow this  
George

More on Money

Here is an excerpt from my book, Walking by the Spirit, chapter 59, entitled Money.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The reference in Revelation to marks in the right hand or in the forehead are prophecies regarding credit card chips being implanted under the human skin in every person on earth. They will do this under the pretext of preventing credit card fraud. When you check out at the supermarket, your hand or your forehead will be scanned for your credit card details. This technology is already in widespread use around the world, ostensibly to keep track of old people and pets. These are in fact trials of the new technology so they can perfect it. Without these implants you will not be able to buy anything.

This week I received new credit cards through the post, which replace my old credit cards. These new cards are what they call 'contactless', in other words, they are scanned without being touched by anything or anyone. The next step is to get these things under human skin. They already have the technology in place and working which the bible prophesied of 2000 years ago.

contactless.jpg.448d8e462e72fe3907cc1f57088fb372.jpg