Sign in to follow this  
George

The world

The world hey, and the freemasons, they lie to you, steal from you, make you sick to make money from you, poison your food, pollute the air you breathe, give your jobs to their cronies, turn you into slaves working for them for shit, put all the non masons out of business to destroy the competition, and they have the arrogance to demand you smile and speak nicely to them in return. If you're not a freemason and they approach you, tell them to go fuck themselves and the god they serve before they corrupt you.

160711-lochbrora6x2.thumb.jpg.bb3f53b4f717611bfe096a9d06f8c4c8.jpg

This has caused a bit of a stir over on Facebook, so thought I'd add this Facebook post of mine to this thread, keep things in perspective.

Folks let's not make this personal. This isn't about people, it's about the gods people choose to serve. I don't hate Catholics, I love Catholics, but I have issues with their religion. I don't hate Communists, I love the Russian people, I grew up in Hong Kong and I love the Chinese. I don't hate Muslims, I love the Muslims, but I have issues with their religion. I don't hate freemasons, I love fremmasons, but I have issues with their religion and the gods they serve.

Here is an excerpt from my book, chapter 24, Weishaupt and the Illuminati:

Secret society members control the world. They hold all the top positions and all answer to the same people at the top of the pyramid of secret societies. The World Bank, The United Nations, The Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), The Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Department for International Development, The World Health Organisation, The International Red Cross, Greenpeace, CND, Amnesty International, the World Council of Churches - to name but a few - are all controlled by the same men and all work together towards the same goal - the dismantling of all sovereignty worldwide and the institution of a single world government. Did you know that at the time of writing this, there were 1500 newspapers, 100 magazines, 9000 radio stations, 1500 TV stations, and 2400 publishers worldwide owned by just 3 companies? That is how the god of this world controls what you think.

Each degree within the masons only has real knowledge of those in the immediate degrees above them. They have no idea what is going on over their heads. This keeps the top masons protected, as even their own members don't know who they are. Even thirty-third degree freemasons are but lowly subordinates to those in other secret societies. Unlike the true God, the god of this world is not all knowing so he requires this world network to stay informed and through which to channel his orders.

All the world's top terror and criminal organisations are secret societies. The top men of the IRA, PIRA, ETA, and the Mafia are all high-ranking members of secret societies. They are masons who all take their orders from the same men and they will even work together from time to time. It was the IRA who sent men over to South America to train PIRA terrorists in bomb making. All the world's tyrants were spawned in secret societies. Arafat, Pol Pot, Hitler, Lenin, Marx, Mao Tse Tung, Mugabe, Clinton and Blair were all recruited from within the masonic sperm pool. However, these men were and are merely puppets on the world stage, their strings pulled by others.

The more you look at the world through the filter of secret societies, the more your understanding of the world will flow together. Lowly masons, for the most part, are good men who really believe they are helping to save the world. However, as they are initiated into ever higher circles within their orders, they are gradually corrupted. It starts with little lies, small thefts, little deceits, but quickly grows into far more serious problems. The end justifies the means is the doctrine to which they succumb as they are bribed and coerced into doing the will of the god of this world. Those most easily corrupted are quickly promoted, which is why shit always floats to the top of the masonic sewer.

You masons, your first and foremost responsibility is not to your order. The secret knowledge with which you are bewitched is the same secret knowledge that seduced Eve. Yes, it is knowledge from the gods, and Lucifer is powerful, but the magic and sorcery you seek will destroy you. Only by coming back to the true God and his word will you ever realise the fulfilment of true spiritual power. You may think you are saving the world, but your lives are nothing more than traitorous puppets for the devil. Remain on your present course and your hearts will be broken on the rocks of despair and sorrow.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

So who is at the top of the pyramid then? Who is big enough and powerful enough to control the Mafia? Who is big enough and ruthless enough to control the IRA? Who is big enough and powerful enough to control ETA and PIRA? Who is big enough and powerful enough to control the United Nations, the International Red Cross, Greenpeace, the World Bank, CND, the RSPB and the host of other criminal and terror organisations choking the life out of the planet? Who is big enough and powerful enough to keep them all in step, working together towards the same idealistic goal of a single world government? Perhaps we can get another clue from our old pal Weishaupt. You see, Weishaupt was a jesuit priest.