Sign in to follow this  
George

Imprisoned Spirits - Rebirth

Levels 1 and 2 of my new Imprisoned Spirits Tomb Raider adventure. Won't be long before I'll be getting on with level 3.

lvl1.jpg.e7c7008451956a620533762fc9864113.jpg

lvl2.jpg.2710198b974205e5bad478c3dc40e781.jpg

• Like 3

That's level 1 alpha tested, with around 15 minutes of gameplay. It immerses you in the IS ambience without outstaying its welcome. The jump to level 2 works well, and I'll be getting on with that tomorrow.

Hello mate, just finished testing the first two levels. A few problems to fix though, the editor is pulling some silly tricks in the second level, like phantom 'look' triggers, which are very annoying. How are things with you?

Not bad,  staying busy with the new job,   only getting a couple of hours a week to build,   but sticking with it and happy with the progress.   Some rooms and flip maps,  (you know me), taking a lot longer to build than normal.  One of these days I am going to build something with no outside areas.   Maybe it will not be as hard.9_9

• Like 1

A couple of hours a week will get you through a level surprisingly quickly. I do about half an hour to an hour a day, usually in the early evenings after dinner. Steady progress gets you through. It's when you put it down for weeks and wait for the urge of inspiration that you never get anywhere. No outside areas? I usually have one big main area with lots of inside rooms coming off it. That works for me.

• Like 1

Well,  in Venice,  some pretty big outside areas.   Came up with some new ideas at work last night,   will see if I can get them to work this weekend.:yes:

• Like 2

Here's a part of level 3 that's under construction. Some of the gameplay is already going in. Long way to go with this level! :laugh:

wip.jpg.ff3993c4cd9672410f8429ed42784104.jpg

• Like 1