Liz

Liz's photographs..

Here is another video on the mk v, by someone who has vlogged with it for a year. Seems that vlogging is the way to go these days.

Here's a final one showing stills image quality and a few techie things about the camera. A couple of spare batteries would definitely be needed.

Thanks George.

Will study these later today. Looks good though. Not too expensive. I can treat myself! :love2:

• Like 1

I think I'm going to get one as well. Not sure yet, would be good to have one in the pocket wherever I went.

• Like 1

Looked online. Prices variable, but I think I'll get one. Just have to keep it away from darling son, who pinched my Canon digital years ago and strapped onto tractor etc to make videos!!!!..I don't even know where the camera is now! Probably ploughed into a field lol. You will have to teach me how to use it though..if that's okay..because I won't have a clue on all that technology stuff:D

Forgot to post these last night. They are sitting just above the light bulb. I am restricted as to where I can position my ladders. I will try and position them tonight and see if I can get the light on them at a better angle...she says trying to sound like she knows what she is doing and talking about lol!! Unbelievable how comfortable they are to me being close to them. I suppose they are used to me. I've been visiting them since they hatched from eggs. I am literally less than a foot from them when I climb ladders.

They have become a wee bit popular on FB..which is good. Some people tracking their progress with me. I suppose there will be some who will say ..leave them alone..but it also shows others the side of nature that they otherwise wouldn't see. They are free to come and go as they please. I'm just a mad blonde to them!:)

20180804_212646.jpg

20180804_212937.jpg

20180804_213255.jpg

• Like 1

I've really enjoyed watching your swallows grow up, thanks for the photos. The great thing about that Sony rx100v is that you can point and shoot with it and it will take professional quality photos. So you'll be able to use it right away. It also has manual controls so you can take more control of the camera as you learn. A lot of pro photogs have one of these in their pockets because they can't take a big camera everywhere with them, and this thing will take good photos they can use.

When you get the camera, just shoot jpgs. It can take RAWs, but you won't need them for a while.

• Like 1

I used the auto flash on this one. Don't like using it as I don't want to blind them. They do react to the flash!

20180805_213035.jpg